Products & Services
At the foundation of our technology is a singular focus on unequaled security. 791Technologies™ Security Digest includes secure configuration defined and deployed for the application, frameworks, application server, web server, database server and platforms.
The demand for digital identity and authentication solutions is constantly expanding and there has been, over the last several years, a resurgence in the quest to find better and more robust solutions in that very specific space. Studies show that we typically log into 10 sites a day. These sites hold our most important data and yet we are left on our own to generate secure and unique passwords across 40 to 50 sites in total. Who can remember all of these passwords? How many of us use the same password for multiple sites? The model is clearly broken.
791 Technologies™ PersonAuthentication®
- provides a modular authentication protocol that combines multi-form factors in authenticating user transactions, increasing security and streamlining the login process while reducing the reliance on passwords.
- becomes the transaction authentication gatekeeper of data at every transaction point to prevent mass cardholder breach and privacy breach, a holistic multi-layer approach of data lifecycle management with elastic security as data sensitivity increases.
Our North American veteran team of internet software pathfinders and financial services pioneers has introduced or advanced many of the most recognizable internet technologies and related software platforms since before the publication of one of the first internet protocol specifications, DARPA’s RFC 791 in September 1981.
Some of our team’s previous projects and accomplishments include:
- Launching bank debit cards in Canada by Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Bringing GPS from military to civilian markets with NASA
- Advancing VoIP database solutions with Avaya
- Creating a ‘mining to recycling’ supply chain management solution with Lexmark
- Empowering LibertyRMS to launch the .INFO domain
- Enabling Afilias’ use of PostgreSQL to take the .ORG domain away from Oracle
- Converting Canada’s largest retailer Loblaw’s IT from Oracle to PostgreSQL
The fine Print
Yes, the lawyers make us do this.
- This website does not warrant or represent, either directly or indirectly, that the information provided on this site is accurate, complete and current. This website is not an agent of any entity for which there are links on the site. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. For advice on all matters, you should consult and rely upon the recommendations of an appropriately qualified professional.
- All product, support, services, information, and software on this site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- In no event shall 791 Technologies Limited or other contributors be liable to you or any third party for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages in connection with or arising out errors, omissions, delays or other cause of action that may be attributed to your use of any product, support, services, information or software from this web site, including, but not limited to, lost profits or lost data, even if 791 Technologies Limited or other contributors had been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- All documents, questions, references, images, audio, video, programs, source code or other materials whatsoever contained herein, or obtained through this web site are protected by copyright. Except as explicitly permitted, these materials may not be reproduced in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, including photocopy, electronic storage and retrieval, or translation into any other language without the express written consent of the copyright holders.
Terms & Conditions
Any use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms it is your responsibility to leave this web site immediately.
The content of this web site is provided for informational purposes only. It is intended for residents of Canada only, and not all information is applicable to residents in all Provinces, Territories or regional areas. It is not intended to be used in place of the advice of appropriate professionals.
Always seek the advice of a qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding your personal situation and requirements. Never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have found through the use of this web site.
The 791 Technologies Limited® web site is produced, owned and operated by 7912374 Canada Limited. The entire content of this web site is protected by copyright and trademark laws. 7912374 Canada Limited and none of contributors to this web site can be held responsible, either directly or indirectly, for any harm, damage or inconvenience which might arise due to the use of this web site or from your reliance on any information provided at this web site.
The web site may provide links or references to other web sites. Links to other sources of information are provided only as a convenience to users. 791 Technologies Limited has not reviewed all of the web sites that may be linked to its web site and is not responsible for the content of any other web site linked to this web site. The presence of any link to other information does not constitute an endorsement of the linked web site and 791 Technologies Limited is not liable for any damages or injuries arising from users having access to such web sites.
At 791 Technologies Limited we are committed to protecting your privacy and take reasonable steps to do so. You can include as much or as little personal information as you may feel comfortable providing when signing up or using this web site.
791 Technologies Limited does gather web site usage information traffic patterns to help us continually develop the design and layout of the web site and to continuously improve your experience.
We will not share with any third party any personal, medical, financial or other private information about you.
We may share aggregate, non-personal, or statistical information regarding our members, visitors, advertisers and traffic patterns with other entities. We also collect non-personal information for internal use only and will not share it with third parties.
You will receive other communications requiring use of your e-mail only if you specifically request it.
We do not control the privacy policies of linked web sites and suggest contacting relevant parties controlling the web sites or accessing their on-line policies for relevant information about that data collection.
We intend to use the general content of communications, including ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know-how, for other purposes including developing, manufacturing and/or marketing goods or services. Your access to and use of this web site will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the respectively applicable regulations and laws of British Columbia and Canada.